Add Atlas Treatment to Stanford Fabrics
You can have many Stanford fabric treated with a proprietary fabric finish to give it stain-repellent, performance fabric properties through immersion and heat-set process.
Atlas is a PFOA “free” environmentally friendly C-6 fluoropolymer based emulsion designed to impart excellent oil and water repellency on synthetic and synthetic/natural textile blends.
- Enhanced abrasion performance
- Enhanced soil and stain repellency
- Antimicrobial and antibacterial resistance
- Water repellent
- Does not alter the color or hand of the fabric
- Excellent durability in the wash
- Easily cleaned with light brushing, warm water, and mild soap
- Extends light hours in some fabrics
- Uses a C-6 fluoropolymer
- Ultra-low levels of PFOA (<10 parts per billion) vs. conventional products containing levels of ~20,000 parts per billion.
- Low VOC content
- Does not contain any components listed on California Prop 65
- Does not contain any components listed on SARA 313
- This treatment is green and contains no chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm (prop 65).
Atlas is not suitable for velvets, silk, rayon (more than 10%), or polypropylene/olefin as the heat treatment will damage the fibers. It is best to apply only to loomstate textiles that do not have any other type of stain protection or silicone finish.