Dear Summer Classics, Gabby, and Stanford Family,
We realize there is a steady stream of information and communication coming into your email boxes, phone messages and social feeds regarding COVID-19. While our intention is not to add to the proliferation of information, we wanted to simply tell you that we are here.
We are here to continue to run our business. We are here to support your needs and the needs of our communities. We are here for you to lean on for advice. Our teams are safe and supported to work from their homes or if they need to be on location, we are doing it in a way that puts their health and safety first.
Slowing the Spread: Committed to doing our part by donating and producing masks for hospitals and our community at large.
- Donated more than 12,500 N95 and Surgical masks to The Veteran Affairs, Birmingham’s VA Medical Center, UAB, University of Alabama Birmingham hospital, Children’s of Alabama hospital and St. Vincent’s Hospital.
- 24,000 additional masks en route for donation to local hospitals
- Supplying more than 1,200 masks to our employees and their families, the masks are being make at our Birmingham based cushion plant per CDC guidelines.
Committed to Working Safely
- 70% of our workforce is working remotely
- We are working closely with all of our shipping partners on creating safe delivery practices and curb side deliveries.
- Our manufacturing, logistics and shipping teams are taking shifts to keep the workplace healthy and safe.
- Like many of you, we have a new obsession with daily deep cleanings in the workplace and hand washing.
Our company morale remains tough minded and optimistic. Together we are better armed to navigate through this difficult time. We remain committed to supporting your needs and will keep you informed as necessary on any changes in our company, please visit our COVID-19 Resource Center for helpful tools and resources.
Thank you for your business.
Bew White and William White