Dear Summer Classics, Gabby, and Stanford Family,
We realize there is a steady stream of information and communication coming into your email boxes, phone messages and social feeds regarding COVID-19. While our intention is not to add to the proliferation of information, we wanted to simply tell you that we are here.
We are here to continue to run our business. We are here to support your needs. We are here for you to lean on for advice. Our teams are safe and supported to work from their homes or if they need to be on location, we are doing it in a way that puts their health and safety first.
Here are a few of the ways we are adjusting to this challenging environment while still staying the course.
- Our Sales Team is busy “staging and lighting” their home offices for online video chats with customers!
- Customer Service is fully operational from the comfort of their homes to answer calls, look up account information and answer emails.
- We are working closely with all of our shipping partners on creating safe delivery practices and curb side deliveries.
- The marketing effort is focused on fueling customer demand with virtual interactions.
- Our manufacturing, logistics and shipping teams are taking shifts to keep the workplace healthy and safe.
- Like many of you, we have a new obsession with daily deep cleanings in the workplace and hand washing.
Our company morale remains tough minded and optimistic. Together we are better armed to navigate through this difficult time. We remain committed to supporting your needs and will keep you informed as necessary on any changes in our company.
Thank you for your business.
Bew White and William White