Ramona is subtle luxury at its best. Crafted from the finest selection of German hides, Ramona is tanned with pure aniline dyes that saturate the hides with rich color and showcase their natural characteristics. Hides are carefully milled overnight then individually polished to create a hand that is exceptionally soft and translucent. An elegant color palette inspired by elements found in nature further enhances this leather’s visual appeal, making it one of the season’s most striking standouts.
- Avg. Hide Size: 50 – 55 sq ft
- Avg. Thickness: 1mm – 1.2mm
- Country of Origin: Germany
- Testing: CA-117, NFPA-260
- Tannage: Chrome
- Finish: Aniline
- Character: Smooth
- Grain: Full Grain
- Hide Type: Bovine
- Configuration: Whole Hide
- Features: Pure aniline leather with a soft, drapey hand. Full bodied with a translucent polished surface. Natural characteristics will be visible
Limited availability. Check with the factory before ordering.
|Primary Content||Full Aniline|
|Categories||Tannery Reserve Leathers|