Tanned in Thailand on European raw material specifically selected to showcase and celebrate the natural beauty markings in the hides, Rooney features an innovative staining process that uses waxes instead of aniline dyes to achieve a naturally worn-in aesthetic. These waxes are meticulously applied by hand in layers to impart the leather with a more authentically aged appearance. The unique hand staining effect will not pull up during upholstery, making Rooney an ideal vintage-inspired option for any type of frame.
- Aniline leather featuring a lightly polished, translucent surface
- Vegetable retanned for a robust hand
- Hand Stained to ensure authentic appearance and patina
- Vibrant color palette
- Testing CA-117 PASS
- Country of Origin: Thailand
- Tannage: Chrome
- Grain: Full Grain
- Character: Smooth
- Finish: Aniline Plus
- Thickness: 1-1.3mm
- Average Hide Size: 50-55 sq. ft.
Inactive fabric. Check with the factory before ordering.
|Primary Content||FULL GRAIN PURE ANILINE|